During the process, the bag is seized by suction cups and placed below the spout where the product is poured in the bag. From there, the bag passes on a conveyor.
- Paper with a glued PE liner
- Polyethylene (per layer: thickness of 0,15 mm minimum)
Bag trials are always mandatory before the acceptance of an order!
- Quick return on investment
- Robust design with high quality components
- Easy adjustments
- Several bag types with the same machine
- Extremely low cost maintenance
- Easy installation
- Voltage: 400 VAC, 50 Hz , 3 phase.
- Compressed air: 6,2 MPa (dry, clean air)
General performance characteristics:
- Speed : maximum 600 bags /hour
- Minimum bag width 350 mm
- Maximum bag width: 640 mm
- Maximum bag length: 1200 mm
- Maximum elevation at the top of the machine frame : 1990 mm
- Bottom of the spout to be no more than 1700 mm above floor
- Bag magazine - maximum storage: 3 stacks of bags depending on bag construction
The BP 150 has the ability to change bag materials (except bag size) without the need to change settings.