- Length: 2692 mm
- Width: 940 mm
- Shipping weigh: 431 kg
- Maximum closing height: 1.524 mm
- Standard power supply: 380 V, 3 phases, 50Hz
- Service required: 25 A
- Compressed air supplied : 0,5-0,7 MPa, 420 l/min
- Speed: variable up to 45,7 m/min
- Low voltage control panel is safe and user-friendly.
- Variable speed direct drive features full digital readout with a closing speed up to 45,7m /min, depending on bag construction and surface finish.
- Breakaway design makes maintenance fast and easy.
- Bag jam sensor automatically shuts down the system and activates the breakaway feature for easy bag removal.
- Over-temperature sensor prevents overheating.
- High-efficiency heaters can reduce energy requirements by 10 % !
- Expanded compression zone firmly holds the bag top while the adhesive sets.
A pinch bag is a multi-wall paper bag, open mouth, stepped end and pre-glued. With these bags, the glue is pre-applied during the production of the bag itself and then reactivated after filling, by hot air during the closing process. Pinch bottom bags provide siftproof integrity, even for fine, divided materials.