The Airevac system has been developed to remove surplus air from the plastic bag before the bag is sealed using a Saxon Hot Air, Saxon Band or Radiant sealer.
- No balloon effect of the bag, more stability of the stack when palletising
- Decrease of the added stress placed on the seal of the bag from the built-up air pressure, preventing the possibility of the bags at the bottom of the stack from bursting.
- Help to remove trapped air in the product, or free air between the product and the seal line to help to increase the product life.
- Reduction of the micro organisms that can attack the product, thus lengthen the life expectancy of the product.
- Product type:
- Solid type and granule products with an average particle size greater than 0,5 mm (ex: rice, nuts, coffee beans, plastic granules, sand …)
- Products with dust particles with an average particle size less than 0,5 mme. However, a filter system will be required to prevent the product being released into the atmosphere and damaging the vacuum generator. Powders will be evaluated individually for each application.
- Can be fitted to the